Want to be an Intern for NXTevent?
What is NXTevent?
Any world class destination deserves a world class team. NXTevent is the choice of the meetings, convention and incentive industry. As New England’s finest full service Event and Destination Management Company, NXTevent’s premise is simple – a passionate, experienced team who wants to tell your story with uncompromising detail and impeccable service. As such, our success story as the fastest growing event and destination management team in Boston and New England is unprecedented.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Your personal and professional presentation skills are impeccable in and out of the office for in person, online or on the phone interactions with our business and client community.
- Qualified Candidates must possess excellent computer skills, a good telephone manner and personality, and attention to detail.
- Hands on operational, in the field work is required.
- Excellent computer skills, organizational and office skills
Generally, our apprentice program includes participation in core areas of company sales, marketing and program operations. You will be working with key company leadership as well as participating in company initiatives and operations.
Responsibilities will likely include:
- General and Office Phone Work including answering, transferring and management.
- Filing and required Paperwork on Programs including follow up vendor communications.
- Reconciliation and closing of Client Programs with Accounting Department.
- Preparing, composing and sending company information with cover letters to current, past and future client and industry relationships.
- Reorganization and inventory of company operational supplies from onsite programs back into inventory and business operations.
- Assisting in the research and development for company proposals as required.
- Participation on onsite programs operationally with client events. You will part of the operational team executing live events and programs.
- Updating and migrating database information as well as basic marketing including writing, editing, direct mail, email marketing, newsletter and company listing information.
- Research for Lead Development for sales and account managers
- Internships are Non-Paid
- Proficiency and previous hands on experience with all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ease in learning internet and other software capabilities.
- Workweek Commitment; your workweek commitment will be based upon on credits earned as well as by work-study / college credit requirements.
- Full-time Internships are preferred – (40) Hour internships will generally require Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5:30 p.m. as well as weekend and weeknight work with our company operations schedule.
- Part time internships will be considered, but require a commitment of 3 full days with 9-10 hours days.
Please visit our website to learn more about our company at www.nxtevent.com
Please send your resume & cover letter to: Iwanttowork@nxtevent.com
Hope to hear from you soon!