What would make your event shine?
Re-enacting the Boston Tea Party? Rowing your clients down the Charles River? How about revving your employees’ motors with an FI Race or a Harley Bike Tour? Maybe your group would rather ladle libations from Paul Revere’s punch bowl, hoist a Tall Ship’s sails all the way to Gloucester, or jam with the Blues Brothers. Whether you’re entertaining clients, promoting employee bonding, or celebrating a milestone, we’ll design a priceless experience to redefine your relationships.
We’re the firm who:
- Arranged for our client to conduct the Star Spangled Banner with the Boston Symphony Orchestra and Keith Lockhart, along with 5,000 of their family, friends and constituents while 800 pounds of confetti fell overhead.
- Orchestrated a client attending the opening ceremonies of the Red Sox vs. Yankees while over 2,000 of his guests watched from the seats at Fenway Park.
- Made a private “tea time” with Doris Kearns Goodwin at home in her Lincoln Library, on behalf of a key client contact.
- Stopped rush hour traffic on the Friday before Memorial Day for our clients en route to the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum.
- Took our clients out to sea to pull their own lobsters and then bake them in the sand.
We’re not all razzle-dazzle, though. We know how to train and deploy hundreds of volunteers. We have the logistical chops to host over 50,000 guests in restaurants and special event venues all over the region, not to mention putting over 80,000 guests on the road annually for tours and activities.
Make your next event a NXTevent. We’ll make your event shine.
NXTevent recently had the honor of managing a panel discussion and cocktail reception for some of New England’s finest in the internet cloud computing industry. Their event was hosted at the WGBH studios, a state-of-the-art facility in Brighton, Massachusetts. Relocated in 2007 WGBH studio is complete with a chic and modern lobby, a soaring 3500 square foot atrium, and a luxury high quality theatre. While…